- Your full name;
- Contact details including phone numbers, physical address (along with the postal code) and email addresses;
- University / college details;
- Government documents and identification numbers including your Permanent Account Number;
- Academic records and certificates;
- Financial information such as transaction histories, bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- Information from your email accounts (as permitted);
- Information from your device (as permitted);
The Personal Information listed above is not a mandatory requirement to register and use our website. You always have the option to not provide your Personal Information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website. In general, you can browse the website without revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, to create an account on the website, you must provide us with certain basic Personal Information required to provide customized services.
1. Protection of your information
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
2. Information we collect and how we use it
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfil the purposes identified below. If we use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, then we will ask you for your consent prior to such use. The Information collected by us is used for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- To identify and verify you;
- To identify and understand your needs and requirements;
- To set up, manage, facilitate, offer, enhance and improve the products and services to meet your requirements including those offered by third party service providers on our website or offline;
- To monitor, administer and improve the website;
- To provide ongoing services and products;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- To resolve disputes, technical issues and troubleshoot problems;
- To enforce terms and conditions as agreed with you;
- To detect and protect you and ourselves from any error, fraud or other suspicious / illegal activities;
- To send communications notifications, Information regarding the products or services requested by you or process queries and applications that you have made on the website;
- For any analysis and information;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To understand and analyse consumer interest and satisfaction in our products and services;
- To provide Information to you in relation to services and products being offered to you and other potential online and offline offers, products, services, updates and;
All Personal Information collected may be retained with us for such periods as may be necessary and to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
3. Account information
If you create an account to take advantage of the full range of services offered on 3difi, we ask for and record Personal Information such as your name, email address and mobile number. We use your email address to send you updates, news, and newsletters (if you willingly subscribe to the newsletter during signup, or any time after signup) and contact you on behalf of other Users (such other Users who send you friend requests, personal messages, or other social collaboration based events). If you do not want to receive communications from us that are not relevant to you or your use of our services, please click on the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of such emails sent to you by us. We use your mobile numbers to send you transaction alerts and SMS alerts based on your preferences. If you do not wish to receive such SMSes from us, please notify us to stop receiving SMSs from us. SVAYANTRA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED assures that your Personal Information will not be made public or sold to any third party.
The User shall have an option of erasure of any information provided by the User including Personal Information. If a User opts for the said option of erasure, 3difi shall delete all stored information of the User from its servers.
If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication.
We record information relating to your use of 3difi, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, location, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer 3difi and provide the highest possible level of security and service to you.
We own all the intellectual property rights associated with the Website and its contents. No right, title or interest in any downloaded material is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/ or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the content on this Website, pursuant to applicable law.
Our logos, product and service marks and/ or names, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not (” Our IP”) are exclusively owned by us. Without our prior written permission, you agree to not display and/ or use Our IP in any manner.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and help WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hyperlinks to third party websites or information are provided solely for your convenience and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third-party websites.
9. User access of Personal Information
At any point of time users can choose to edit/modify or delete/withdraw any Personal Information shared for use of the Platform. This can be done by accessing the “Account Details” section of 3difi.
Please note that deleting or withdrawing Information may affect the services we provide to you. In case of modification of Personal Information, Users will be required to furnish supporting documents relating to change in Personal Information for the purpose of verification by the 3difi.
All accounts are password protected. We use industry standard measures to protect the Personal Information that is stored in our database. We may occasionally reset or ask users to change account passwords as a precautionary measure and to prevent misuse.
Access to your Personal Information will be limited to only those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function, such as our customer service personnel. If you have any questions about the security on 3difi, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
12. Applicable law
Your use of this Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Users agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of your use may be brought exclusively in the competent courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction in Bengaluru in India and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts/ tribunals.
13. Consent and Binding Agreement
By using 3difi and by providing your Information, you:
14. Complaints and Grievance Redressal
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Data Security Officer at email@example.com or by mail at SvaYantra Technologies Pvt Ltd,
[Re: Data Security Officer]
[#32/1, 1301, Amogh VCN, 3rd Main, 3rd Cross, BEML Layout, Basaveshwaranagar, Bengaluru – 560079, Karnataka, India]