The CNC Shield v4 is made for the control of 3D printers, milling and engraving machines. This version of the shield has 1 motor driver less than its predecessor, but is more compact and has room for an Arduino Nano. This board has 3 sockets for the installation of stepper motor drivers such as the A4988. Only 2 channels per motor are required to control this motor. There is also a connection for 2 end-stop switches per motor.
– GRBL compatible
– 3 connections, XYZ
– 2 end stops per axle (6 in total)
– Spindle on / off and direction
– Adjustable for Micro-Stepping with jumpers (not included)
– 12-36V DC. (The motor driver must be able to handle this, note this during installation)
– Delivered without stepper drivers