MKS-SGEN_L is a 3D printer ARM motherboard by Makerbase. It uses a 32-bit Cortex-M3 LPC 1768 processor , running frequency is up to 100 MHz. It can be compatible with Smoothieware and Marlin 2.0 firmware. It support in-line drivers and external drivers. And the in-line driver is compatible with various modes (uart, spi, etc.). It is compatible with multiple LCD screens and MKS series touch screens. It is a versatile and cost-effective motherboard.
- Adopt 32-bit Cortex-M3 LPC 1768 chip, 100MHZ frequency, strong computing power, performance greatly improved.
- It has both in-line drive port and external drive port, which is more expandable and selective.
- Compatible with a variety of drivers and special modes (TMC2208 UART mode, TMC2130 SPI mode, etc.), dedicated port reservation, wiring settings are more convenient.
- Support multiple open-source firmwares, including Smoothieware and Marlin V2.0.
- Use high-quality circuit boards, and the corresponding pins of each interface are marked with silk screen for easier identification and modification.
- Using a dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input.
- Compatible with MKS LCD12864, MKS MINI12864 and other control boards developed by the Makerbase.
- Compatible with all of MKS TFT touch screens.